Sunday, December 2, 2007

Orientation Programme for Parents and Missionaries

Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Glad we had planned to stay a night in Provo. The briefing for parents, together with the missionaries was at 12 noon. Missionaries from all over US reported this Wednesday morning. Lian reported Tuesday because she was from overseas. There were over 200 missionaries today in the orientation programme today.

Family and friends, with the missionaries, in the reception room.


See my name tag!


Sitting together in the briefing room

Mike said Lian & I would cry when we go out separate doors. We didn't. We have been away from each other from time to time since she left home to study in West Malaysia in 1999. This could be the longest time before I could see and talk to her. I know I am going to miss that but I know it is only for a period of time.

No comments: