Friday, December 28, 2007

A Letter from Lian's Teacher in Provo MTC

Thursday, 27 December 2007

Never did I expect an email from Lian's teacher at the MTC. Tonight I felt honored to receive a letter from him. Lian spoke about her teachers being simply amazing, that they are truly inspired when they teach and that she love them.

Thanks, Brother Ackerman, for allowing me to post your letter to me in this blog.

Sunday, 23 December 2007 - I am Brother Ackerman from the Provo Missionary Training Center. I was able to be the teacher of your daughter, Sister Liew while she was there. I meant to send this email earlier, but I have been extra busy with school and work. I wanted to let you know what a tremendous missionary your daughter was. In fact, it was a special district. I have never contacted the parents of missionaries before, but this district was so good I had to let their parents know.

Sister Liew was a very diligent studier and it showed in her teaching. She always used her study time wisely and so when she taught, she taught clearly and powerfully. The other thing I appreciated most about Sister Liew was that she had a Christ-like ability to mourn with those that mourn and comfort those who stand in need of comfort. She was a blessing to me, to the other members of the district and she will be a blessing and do so much good in California.

No comments: