Saturday, March 13, 2010

2010 Enrichment No. 2 - Tomato Growing and Relief Society Birthday

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Relief Society Monthly Meeting (it was called Enrichment meeting before). I was happy that Sister Anna and Sister Caithny came, otherwise there would only be the 3 of us from the RS presidency.

Maybe the sisters have gone for the spring break. Officially, spring starts tomorrow the 14 March 2010 and we have to set the clock 1 hour ahead at 2 am. I have changed the time in our home at 5:30 pm today, so that I can go to bed the right time!

Today, Sister Lorrie taught us how to grow tomatoes. I am not a gardening enthusiastic. In fact I was trying hard to keep myself awake during the lecture.

I liked this part.......... We were also celebrating the birthday of the Relief Society, which actually falls on the 17 March, with a cake.

Sister Lorrie ordered a cake but when she went to Dairy Queen to collect, they said there was no order. However, that disappointment came with a blessing. We got a different cake - Turtle Pecan Cluster - for half the original price. Sister Lorrie paid $12.50 instead of $24.99. 1st time I have eaten this - it is yummy! I love it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want Dairy Queen ice cream!!!!